Contact Us

We’re here to help with coverage you can trust and advice you can rely on.

About Our Home Insurance

Homeowner’s Insurance Covers:

  • Dwelling coverage will pay for the cost to rebuild or repair your home. The limit of coverage is based on the type of home you live in and its construction details.
  • Detatched private structures provides coverage for structures or building on the premises but not connected such as a detached garage or greenhouse.
  • Personal property provides coverage for damages to personal items such as clothing, electronics and furniture on premises.
Our insurance also covers:

Loss of Use

Loss of use provides coverage for the cost of staying elsewhere such as a hotel room while your property is being repaired.

Liability Coverage

Liability coverage provides protection for you and your family against another person’s claims for personal injury or damages on your property.

Additional & optional coverages & discounts.

There are many important additional coverages such as water damage, hail & windstorm coverage that can be added to your policy. There are also many discounts available such as the installation of alarmed sump pumps & tankless water heaters to prevent damage to the home. Speak to a Sterling advisor to see what you are eligible for. Call us at 905 864 0057.

Get a
Quote Today

Contact Us